Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Day: Pacifiers are Great!

Anna would not take a pacifier for 3 months. Then on her 3 month birthday, July 19th, she finally decided they are a good thing! I think it is because she started teething already and her gums hurt, so it feels good to suck. Here are a few fun pictures of her firsts with a pacifier. I was so glad she finally took one because she was starting to suck on her thumb a lot and I didn't want to worry about stopping that habit later!
Before the pacifier

Happily sleeping after!


Car rides have been a little quieter since the pacifier



Cuddling with her bear blanket that Grammy Andersen made her.



1 comment:

Miriam said...

Hooray for pacifiers! I'm so glad that both of my kids have taken them...now I just have to get Hannah off of it. But it is much easier to take away a pacifier than a thumb!