Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog Thoughts

I've been really inspired by many blogs that I've been reading lately. The written word has always been so powerful to me. I feel like my blog is nowhere near inspiring or probably even interesting for most people and I want to change that. I have been an avid journal writer for many years so most of my thoughts go in there instead of in my blog, but so many of my friends' blogs have influenced me that I feel like maybe if I am better at writing I can influence someone else for good as well. I feel like my blog needs to be more than sporadic updates of activities my family has done. I want it to be something that helps me think about things and express myself more freely. Maybe as I try to do this it will become easier and maybe I can inspire someone else along the way. That is one of the main reasons I do things on the internet. I want to uplift and help others just as I have been uplifted. Thank you to those faithful bloggers who put so much thought into what you write. Your words have helped me see things in different ways and have helped me want to be a better person (and a better blogger!)

1 comment:

Melissa Kunz said...

hey andrea i saw your blog and wanted to give you my blog address as well. its codyandmelissakunz.blogspot.com your family is so cute how are you liking your new place?