Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hurray! The Internet!

It was an eventful day at our house today: we finally got the internet after living here 2 years! I'm so excited! The real reason we got it is because Barrett is only 2 weeks into fall semester and already feels like he's getting behind in his classes because most of his homework is online. So we got the internet so he doesn't have to be gone as much and can do his homework at home. I'm glad and so is he. I don't like to be left alone (well not really alone with a baby and a dog) for a long time. I need adult conversation!! Anyway, that's my exciting news. Hopefully I will be able to blog more often and visit everyone else's blogs too!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Yeah! Now that I've had the internet for almost a year I can't imagine going without it. I guess you could say we're addicted! I expect much more frequent blog posts...although don't expect more from me! ;) Love you and can't wait to see you!