Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Sister is Married!

My little sister Rachel got married two weeks ago, October 18, in the Rexburg temple. She married Anthony (Tony) Lee from Washington. It was a beautiful ceremony and they were so happy! We had a lot of family come and it was really neat to see them all. My sister Miriam and her two little girls, Hannah and Myah, came from Cleveland, Ohio and my sister-in-law Kim came from D.C. with her baby Rya. It was fun to have all the little cousins together. It was a little crazy because they all have rhyming names, but we had a good time together.


We didn't get any good shots outside the temple. This is the best one and you can't even see Rachel!


Miriam and me with a friend, Kayla Hill, at the reception. Rachel's colors were black and copper and everything turned out really pretty.


Cutting the cake!

Enjoying a little break in the line. That's my mom on the right.


The pretty wedding cake!


Rachel and Tony Lee! Her dress was so pretty. They had some people in China make it for her and it only cost like $100. Wow!

I didn't have my camera when we took pictures of the four cousins, so as soon as I get them from my sister I will post them. They are pretty funny.

2 comments:

Chantell Hammond said...

I cannot believe that Rachel is old enough to be married! I know that is what people said about me too, but last time I saw her she was a freshman in high school. I always forget that people get older even when I'm not there.

Andrea said...

True true. Like the fact that Lucy is two! Where has the time gone?