Monday, January 12, 2009

The Amazing Anna-mobile!

Apparently I was a little premature on my statement in my last post about Anna not crawling yet. The next morning after I posted that I looked down at her playing with her toys and noticed her slowly making her way across the living room! I was so excited! I'm sure all of you more experienced moms are thinking t yourselves, "she's acting excited now, but just wait until Anna starts getting into everything!" I just want to state that I am fully aware of the joys of having a mobile baby! The main reason I am so excited for her to be crawling is so that she can get to her toys on her own and doesn't have cry and scream with frustration at not being able to move. And really, I feel more sorry for the dog than anything because now she can catch him and pull at his fur! Poor Cooper! Anyway, here is a video of her cute beginning crawling. (She's still a little slow and hasn't quite got the technique down yet).

Four hours later.... I have tried uploading the video twice only to have it tell me something went wrong. So if you want to see the video of Anna crawling go to my facebook!

1 comment:

Ash said...

How are the Gibsons??? Anna is getting cuter and cuter every time I see her! We sure do miss getting together with you guys. You should pack up and move out here to California!