Monday, March 16, 2009

Congratulations Barrett!!

This post is dedicated to my wonderful husband, Barrett. He has been so busy this semester trying to finish up school and traveling all over for grad school interviews. We found out on Saturday that he got accepted to physical therapy school at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff. That was where Barrett really wanted to go at first so we're pretty excited. He starts in the fall so we'll probably be moving down there in August. Way to go honey! I'm so proud of you!

Barrett has put up with a lot from me this semester.... ok this past year trying to adjust from being busy on the go all the time to stay at home mom. Lets just say I have a lot to learn about being a wife and mother instead of being a very busy student! Barrett has been so sweet and understanding and he always makes time to listen to me. He is so good with Anna and tries to spend time with her every day. We can't wait for this semester to be over so we can spend more time together as a family.


I love you so much, Barrett, and I am so proud of you! Thank you for working so hard to take care of us!

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Woo hoo!! Congrats! I'm sad you're not moving to Utah, but I'm sure I'll get over it. Go Barrett!

Ash said...

Congrats Barry. We miss you guys!

Miriam said...

I hope you're not following my bad example about updating your blog! So Dad told Damon that Barrett got accepted to Washington too? What are you going to do? When do you have to let them know? Good luck with that decision making. I hate making big decisions! Miss you guys! I hope you do a big birthday post for Anna!

Miriam said...

Ahhh! I just wrote a big long comment and it disapeared! Rude! Anyway, I thought I'd check on you since you are following my bad example of updating your blog. Can't wait to see you in a couple of months. Can't believe that Anna is almost 1! That went by fast! Love you guys!

Miriam said...

Oh, I got it. I missed it last time...you have to approve my comments! I see. Ok, I'll go and be a weirdo somewhere else. love ya!