Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter and stuff

Yes I have been slacking off in my posting. Anna has been sick quite a bit in the past few weeks and she requires a lot more attention when she doesn't feel well. Barrett graduated last week (congrats honey!) so that has been a big relief for all of us. It is nice to see him a little more often and to have him be able to spend time with us at home instead of doing homework. We're still waiting for the weather to warm up so we can do some fun outdoor stuff. We are looking for a baby bike seat so we can go on bike rides with Anna so if you hear of anyone selling one let us know!
Conference weekend was fun to spend time with family. We watched most of the sessions at Barrett's parents' house and had fun spending time with his family. My sister-in-law Amy was up from Utah so we had all 5 grandkids on that side together. They were really fun to watch together. back: Cameron (7), Hailey (3)
front: Katelyn (8 mos), Carson (2 mos), Anna (11 mos)


It's amazing how much watching conference changes when you have little ones. I'm definitely going to have to read the talks over again since I missed bits and pieces of most of them. I still really enjoyed conference weekend and seeing our wonderful leaders.

We had a fun Easter weekend last week. My mom did an egg hunt for us on Saturday and then we had a nice dinner at my parents' on Sunday. Anna was so cute looking for eggs on Saturday and in her Easter dress on Sunday.

Showing off the eggs in her Easter basket



Modeling her cute Easter dress. It's size 24 months!


Anna loves to walk around holding someone's hand. She will take a few steps on her own if we make her walk in between us, but is still too scared to try walking by herself. I'm not in any big hurry to have her walk though. She gets into enough stuff already! She is such a happy baby and makes me smile. She has figured out that everyone thinks it's really funny when she does a fake laugh (it is really funny!) so she does that quite often. She will be a year old on Sunday the 19th so I will do another post after that for her birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh your little girl is so way cute! I love the dress! And congradulations to your husband for graduating that is exciting!

The Martins said...

I love Anna's Easter dress! She is darling. Did she love finding eggs? Looks like you had a fun Easter! Andrea we need to get together!