Saturday, June 21, 2008

Adventures!

















Barrett and I went backpacking in the Tetons with my dad in August 2007. It was a lot of fun but a lot of hiking in 3 days. I was exhausted! We had a great time though.

Barrett and me on our Anniversary in Yellowstone August 25, 2007
















We went to the nature park in Rexburg one night and made friends with this little duck we affectionately called Jeffrey. He climbed all over Barrett and apparently thought we were his new parents. When we left he tried to follow us, waddling as fast as he could and peeping the saddest little peep. I wanted to take him home! It made me so sad!


This is the two year old colt appropriately named Spit I helped train in one of my classes on campus. She was a spit fire of a horse, but I learned a lot and had fun working with her.


We had a ward ho down and dressed up as cow folk. We are such wanna be's!


For Halloween I made these costumes of Raggedy Ann and Andy. We had a lot of fun going dressed up to our ward party and the Halloween concert on campus. Except someone pointed out to us that the dolls are brother and sister...oh well!

Once again we went to the mountains to cut a Christmas tree. A lot more snow this time! We cut two trees, one for us and one for Barrett's parents. It was a lot of fun. We love to be in the mountains.

No comments: