Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Anna's Smiles

Anna is such a smiley baby! She just brightens my day every time she smiles. I had to include some of my favorite pictures of her smiling over the past month. What a cutie!

This is just one of those times when Anna was smiling so much I had to take a picture.




Riding in the car on the 4th of July. I think she was excited to go to the parade! This is one of my most favorite pictures!

Anna smiling on her blessing day!

These two pictures were taken on Sunday after church. My aunt sent this dress to me and Anna looked adorable in it. We took lots of pictures because she just kept smiling. It's contagious!























Another one of those moments where I just couldn't resist getting the camera out. Anna loves to lie on the floor and kick her arms and legs, all the while smiling and making cute noises. We love her!

3 comments:

The Martins said...

Andrea! I was so happy to hear from you on my blog! Now we can keep in touch via our blogs. Anna is such a CUTIE. I love her smiles in these pictures - she looks like such a sweetheart. I bet you are having so much fun being a mom. Can't wait for Anna and Lincoln to meet and play!

Anonymous said...

andrea your little girl is so cute! I love your blog! this is amy (thompson) Baker. I am going to add you to my list! Hope you don't mind, it has been a while since I have seen you! my blog is set to private so just e-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you an invite!!! bakerca1205@hotmail.com

Camille and Luke said...

Andrea!!!! She's sooooo cute!!! Congrats! I didn't even know you were married! Congrats on that too!