Friday, October 3, 2008

My silly girl

These are just some funny pictures of Anna that make me laugh. She is a funny girl!

This was one of those pictures that I took just at the right moment without even meaning to. She looks so happy to be getting a smooch from Dad!



We were taking a walk one day and this leaf just fell on Anna's head and stayed there until we got home. It was such a coincidence and made us laugh! It was like a little hat.

Silly Dad! I don't have any idea what he was doing with his socks all over her, but it was funny so I took a picture. (Notice I am not in any of these funny pictures. It's usually her dad's ideas that are crazy!

Mmmm, love that food! Sweet potatoes all over my face!

For a while Anna went through this phase where she was spitting all the time. She often looked like this when she was eating because she would spit right as I brought the spoon to her mouth and it just sprayed everywhere. It was pretty funny. Aparently she thought so too! She is my little miss sunshine!

1 comment:

The Bradfields said...

Oh she is growing up so much!!! Such cute pictures!! Maya is getting HUGE too! Maya's legs are so big! We need to get together again soon :) Jess