Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged!

This is my first tag...thanks Em! :) The rules are list 6 quirks about yourself and then tag someone else.

I really had to think about this...

1. I absolutely love heights. I worked at Badger Creek for a summer and they have a ropes course. I loved being way up high all the time. Jumping off cliffs and bridges into the water is a lot of fun too. Growing up we used to jump off the roof of our house into the snow or onto the trampoline. I also like to climb trees...maybe I'm part monkey?

2. I have kept a journal since elementary school. I probably have at least 10 full journals in my storage room. I don't know what it is about keeping a journal, I almost feel compelled to write in it sometimes. It happens especially when I haven't written in a few weeks. Its like I'm thinking Oh no, some of my life hasn't been recorded! What ever will I do? ha ha But it is a great resource for remembering dates and other things that I have forgotten.

3. I am obsessed with milkshakes! It doesn't even matter what kind or where it comes from, I just love them. (This obsession was especially bad when I was pregnant!) I am a little partial to Arctic Circle though, because they have so many delicious flavors! My recent favorite is Nutter Butter with fudge. I do really like the berry ones too.

4. I am also somewhat obsessed with peanut butter. I love the stuff, and it goes with so many things. I eat it on bread, apples, pancakes or waffles, graham crackers, mixed with syrup (suprisingly yummy), on crepes, in ice cream, on crackers, mixed with chocolate (especially delicious)...the options are limitless. My children will have a hard time in my house if they are allergic to peanuts! It also has practical use: if you ever get gum stuck in your hair just use some peanut butter to get it out. It works!

5. This one is kinda gross, but I love to pop things. Some good examples are blisters and pimples. I know this sounds really disgusting, but I get satisfaction from watching the stuff shoot out of them. I also enjoy popping normal things though, like bubble wrap and plastic bags.

6. I am often very proud of the fact that I remember faces really well. (Not necessarily names though). I used to drive my family crazy whenever we went places together because I would see people that were familiar and say, "I know them"! My family would ask me what their name was and I would always say "I don't remember. But I know them from...". They all just laugh at me now. But it really drives me crazy when I see someone that I recognize and I can't remember where I know them from. Or sometimes I freak people out because I remember exactly who they are and they don't remember me. They think I am some weirdo who is stalking them!

Well, those are the quirks I came up with...hopefully they aren't too freaky! Lets see what these people's quirks are: Miriam, Jessica, and Sadie. Tag, you are it!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I never knew you were obsessed with milkshakes. We should have gone to get one while I was there. So much to do and so little time. My tag isn't as cool as yours. You're a good writer by the way, must be all of that journal writing.